Friday, April 20, 2012

APRIL

School.
  • One of my classes is already over.  The others are winding down. I have two weeks of classes left then finals week. It seems crazy. I have registered for classes for senior year already. (although I am going a full 5).
  • I have two portfolios left to do. a book extension project. and two finals. 
  • SEE YA JUNIOR YEAR
Softball.
  • We are hanging in there at 5th in the conference right now. We have 10 games left, we can easily make our way back up to 2nd place.  I am proud of the progress this team has made since the beginning of the seasons.
  • I love when my family comes and watches me play.  I love getting on base and looking at my dad in the stands.  I love seeing my mom there constantly supporting me, no matter what. 
  • Its been an interesting year for me, but so much fun.  This sport is about the relationships you make.  I am getting ready to say bye to 3 wonderful seniors and I am not ready for it.  Don't think I ever will be.  Although I am visiting them during Christmas! (MEXICO!)
Life. Love. Happiness.
  • I love my family.  Bay came to visit and I just had so much fun. I can't believe she's going off to college. Rather not talk about it haha. 
  •  I now get two weeks off at the end of school and I am so excited to hang with my mom on the deck after work, seeing the little girlies running around the cul de sac and cherishing those hugs, and hearing 3 knocks a night on my door from the 3 boys next door.
  • Conrad is amazing.  He has been up here every home weekend to watch some softball.  He is such a support system.  He is going to be starting a new journey as the Truman State Quarterback this upcoming fall.  A long awaited journey and a well deserved honor. I am soo excited to watch him play and honor God on the football field.
  • ALSO. Conrad and his friend Jack are starting a non-profit.  Well they have to raise $700 and submit their 5013c to the government in order for that to be official. (The grants and business plans have already been written).  HUGE NEWS!!! They have raised their $700 and the forms will be submitted as soon as they are finished. :)  Along with the forms need to be a location and start date. As of now those are unknown and we would appreciate the prayers!  God has been so so faithful through this whole process and I'm blessed to be apart of this journey.
  • God is good, and is constantly teaching me something new.  How cool is it that he doesn't love us based on our performance? 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment