This band is called SIXTEEN CITIES. They played this weekend at a Power Connection Camp I volunteered at. They were a blast! Always keeping the audience involved and such personable people. They have recently been pinned to my page :)
I have been doing these abs for the past week and I can totally tell a difference! I am doing them with other abs and its been awesome! I also did a legs and arms workout from pinterest and they are great! Easy to do at home and still work hard.
I still want one of these!!!
This will happen in my house!!!
In other news-
I am currently reading JOHN in the bible :)
also reading Sacred Romance by John Eldredge
and last night I started my craft/teacher kit. I figured if I start stocking up now it wont be such a bank breaker in 2 years :)
No comments:
Post a Comment