Friday, August 17, 2012

STATE FAIR FOOD

Lets be honest..
I go to the Iowa State Fair for the food.
It is disgustingly delicious!!

This go round I had:

  • A bacon wrapped corndog. So a hotdog wrapped in bacon dunked in bacon bit batter deep fried. I didn't plan on getting this, but after trying one it was a must!
  • Pickle dawg.  A slice of a pickle wrapped in cream cheese and pastrami deep fried! This was my favorite, while the corndog was a classic this was a weird one and I really loved it!
  • A bite of a deep fried oreo. I had these last year and they are way better then you would think!
  • Fair Square. It was rice krispies, marshmallow, oreo, pretzel, potato chips, and m&ms. TALK ABOUT GOOD! :)
Sad I only got to go one day this year, kinda miss working it.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment