Monday, August 6, 2012

SURPRISE

I went home this weekend to surprise my mom and c :)

It was so fun! My aunt sue, dad, and mom were on the back porch just relaxing Friday night and I strolled in the back gate and up the stairs.SURPRISEEE! My mom yelled SAMANTHA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! and she got teary eyed. it made it all completely worth it. I love my relationship with my mom, she is awesome and seeing her happy is the best feeling in the world.

Saturday morning, (he still didn't know i was in town) Conrad's mom and I had schemed up a plan where she was going to drop off a Chi carrier at my house. She had Conrad run it up to the door, which he kindly insisted he could just put it in the mailbox haha stubborn!  He ran it up to the porch and was talking with my parents while I went to the garage, opened the door, and waited for them to stop rambling so I could surprise him! He walked down the stairs and I was standing there waiting :)SURPRISE!! 
He was very excited and we enjoyed a nice day at the ZOO! It cost us only  6 DOLLARS to get in for the both of us. Such a great deal for a nice summer day.

We ran by my old (sad) neighbors new place they are staying in to say hi :) It was great to see them and gave me a great sense of peace that they will still be in my life. I already knew that but the change was scary. We do have new neighbors in, I have shared a short wave, and am still a little hostile, I plan on working on that when I am home for 2 weeks

We then went back to get changed and headed to dinner :) We ate a Jose Peppers and had a very good time :) scooted on over to office max where he got some school supplies for tax free weekend and then lemon tree to make it a great ending!

We went back to my house where we looked at old text messages I had wrote down and old pictures of us. It is so encouraging to see where we have came from and very humbling to know all God has provided for us.

Finished off the weekend by Church on Sunday with Conrad's family.
Sushi Date with Em and Bay :) where I tried two new rolls! (mango tuna and monkey) and LOVED THEM-- I also love how Bay's friends are my friends and My friends are Bay's. It is such a blessing!
Then said by to KEE, as she is off to hair school this week and I wont see her again until Thanksgiving!

such a good weekend <3
cant wait to be home for 2 weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment