Happy October Everyone!
This is our last week of Fall Ball- and as weird as that sounds. This sounds way way weirder (I know its not a word- just go with me).
NEXT FALL- I won't be playing softball. This is my last season of fall ball. What a weird feeling. I have played softball since I can remember. I'm already having my last 'first' moments. I will never have a first fall practice again. I will never play in the BIG 4 again. It is just such an odd feeling.
I have such mixed feelings. It is a sport- not life, and it eventually has to go. I just love my team so much and can't imagine life without them. (I can't even mention how much I love this sport). I am fully focused on growing friendships this year and maintaining them when I exit this program. It has been such a blessing in my life, and I fully intend to make the most of this last go round!
peace
love
softball
No comments:
Post a Comment