Friday, March 30, 2012

21

Well Thursday was my 21st birthday. I was in Trader Joe's Wed night and I walked right by the wine section. I stopped and realized WHOA tomorrow I will be able to look at these items.

I started my day off by driving to nannying and I got to hear some great music.  Amazing Grace and Where I belong by Building 429. I LOVE that song. I had it stuck in my head all day. If you haven't heard it then here is the link. Way worth your time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOtsB4O1p3o

Lindsey, Nicole, Amy, and I went to lunch at el aguila a lil mexican place. I ordered my first legal drink and got a margarita with salt on the rocks. It was a really good time with some girls on my team.

We had a team spaghetti dinner at lynn and I's house. Rose and Lynn each made their spaghetti sauces and they were delicious!
We got to Wellmans, where I got to spend my 21st birthday with my best friends.  Not only my best friends, BUT...
MY MOM AND AUNT SUE SURPRISED ME. it was amazing. I was really hoping they'd come and just knew how much fun we'd have.  We stayed up until 2 am talking and laughing our butts off and just had such a good time.

Here we are at the bar :)

Lynn Torey and I :)

again!

my name on all the tv's! (thanks mom)
:)

bonding with my best friend emo. loves
me lynn and mac. so blessed to have them in my life

love, the sophisticated 21 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment