Wednesday, March 28, 2012

my week so far :)

Monday-

  • Started my blog. (I feel like I might be a bullet user)
  • I had my children's literature class. WHICH I LOVE. It talks about all sorts of books we can use in our classroom. I am such a book worm and this class really feeds me! I laid on my porch and read a whole book yesterday and the library is now a frequent hang out for me.
  • I skipped my night class to enjoy the company of my brother Pat and his wife/my sister Jenny! We had dinner at Jethros, they came to see my classy college house and it was just a really big blessing to see them. While I was having all this fun my teacher let the class know that if you miss class without telling her beforehand she docks a lot of points. oops :)
Tuesday-
  • TWO LETTERS- E.C. For those of you that don't what that means it stands for Encouragement Club. We meet Tuesday mornings for breakfast and it is a time where we blab about what we are dealing with and what God is doing in our lives.  The members are Caitlin (a ex volleyball player), Cara (a freshman basketball player),  and Myself (soph/junior softball player).  This morning was super encouraging after not meeting with them last week.  We are scheming up things we are going to do this summer and I am so happy about having two sisters in Christ here with me this summer!
  • Have I ever mentioned how excited I am to become a teacher?! I absolutely LOVE the content I am learning in my classes, it even makes me think that I would enjoy becoming a professor for these types of courses. 
Wednesday-
  • No class today. which means I had a GREAT time napping and laying in bed, which is rare for me :)
  • This is my last day being 20.... In a couple hours I turn 21 and It is becoming very weird. I have a fun busy day planned for tomorrow and can't wait to write about it! and as for my last couple hours of being 20? writing a paper... 
:)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment