Spring break was this past week and it was AMAZING. I got to go home, I brought Laura (teammate) and got to show her around the beautiful town of Kearney.
Things I love about home:
- Lunch with my dad!
- When my mom gets home from work, just catching up with her is such a joy. I love going to sonic happy hour with her and jamming to foreigner- well she likes it more then me but its always fun haha
- My sister not having school. we got a lot of quality time in. It seems so crazy that she is going off to college next fall. not ready to talk about it.
- The three little sweetie girls and their parents across the street. Sometimes I find myself just going to the window, checking to see if they are outside so I can spend some time with them.
- Sleepovers in the basement with my sister and our friends. Nothing beats quality time, even if you are in college still having sleepovers.
- Driving past the football and softball field. Treasured memories.
We are 6-0 in conference now! SUPER HAPPY and things keep looking up. This is a special team and we have already fought a lot of adversity. Interested to see where time will take us.
LOVE the blog and LOVE you.
ReplyDeleteSpecial :)
ReplyDelete