Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Book Worm

I love to read. Absolutely love it. Could spend all day wrapped up in a book and be completely content.  What caused me to write this post was my goodreads account. www.goodreads.com  I am a little addicted. If you like to read check it out!

'GOD' books that I've read:
  • Captivating- for the third time
  • Fireproof- in one night
  • Forgotten God- about the holy spirit. wow
  • Redeeming love- fiction but so good. received that in the mail from my friend Courtney Oxandale. :)
  • Crazy love- need to re read, I read it when I first became a Christian and it terrified me.
  • The Shack- recommended by my mom and really liked it!
  • Heaven is for real- everyone needs to read.
  • Love and war- challenging and frustrating but needed to hear it
  • Epic- Conrad is a John Eldredge fan, and his books get passed down to me
  • Jesus Calling- daily devotions I am going through currently. unbelievable
  • Irresistible Revolution- reading right now, and extremely frustrated
  • The hiding place by Corrie Ten Boom. - easily my favorite. it was so inspiring and nerve racking and a true story!
These are all such good books and I def recommend them!


'GOD' books I want to read:
  • In a pit with a lion on a snowy day
  • Love wins
  • Radical
  • The Purpose Driven life- finish it
  • The 5 love languages- although I have taken the test and FULLY agree
  • etc.....
If there are books I don't have on here that you recommend I NEED TO KNOW!

I also am easily entertained by the YA section- future teacher right here.

Book Worm out

1 comment:

  1. Before you read love wins, let me recommend Velvet Elvis. It provides some background for Rob's way of thinking & in my opinion will help Love wins make more sense. Then, read his other books?

    How about some C.S. Lewis? ;-)

    ReplyDelete