Thursday, May 31, 2012

NANNY

So I am wrapping up my first week of nannying. I am nannying 2 little boys. Ages 4 (E) and 6 (A).  A likes to say that I am summer sitting, NOT their nanny.

I have A every day, but only have E Mondays and Fridays.

So far these are the boys things we've have done:

  • Played Cheetahs, Honey Badgers, and any other animals you can think of. This consists of wrestling with eachother and pouncing- not my fav activity.
  • Today, I look over and A is in full camo and under a blanket, I said what are you doing? He said "SHHHH, I'm duck hunting".- of course. 
  • Scooped poop.
  • Talked about poop.
  • Played in the rain in our snowboots and construction work hats.
  • E Told a little girl she couldnt play with boys because 'some girls don't like green'
  • Built a zoo out of jenga blocks.
  • Walked around pretending we were elephants playing a trombone
  • A showed me his complete tackle box- and what he uses each lure for.
  • Pulled around a wheelbarrow
  • Played full on tackle football (not fun to watch)
  • Went to the library and signed up for our summer reading program- "This is boring Sam"
  • Went to the park/beach for 4 hours
  • Looked at a Bass pro magazine for HOURS
  • and today I got shot- only with a dart gun. held cative- had to ride to the ranch- where I was shot with a real bullet and died by 2 real hunters.
I MISS MY GIRLS
I need some pink in my life.

but in all seriousness- I am having serious fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment