Sunday, June 17, 2012

3 crazy weeks!

These past three weeks have been INSANE!
Some of the best family fun I've had in a long time.
feels so good to be home with the entire family and really enjoying the little things :)

Bailey's graduation and party
  • My little sister is all grown up. and its freaking me out! Bay will attend Missouri State University in the fall and study to become a math teacher. I am beyond excited to hear about all the things that college has in store for her.  I am blessed to be by her side through this experience, and hope that through the bad days and good she knows her sister is just a phone call away waiting to listen and be there for her.

Janey's wedding and bachelorette party
  • Spending this much time with family has been amazing, and doing it to celebrate Janey has been on another level.  Janey and I have grown up together, we are only 5 weeks apart. I am so thankful that she is my cousin and I got to spend my weeks being by her side during the biggest time in her life.  I can't even explain what a honor and blessing it is to stand by her side at the alter. (crying as I write this)

this is Janey and I riding the bull :)


Nanny
  • Still nannying- still loving it.  I have some SERIOUS boys. They love to play with anything and sneak around! We are having themed weeks to keep A more interested and it seems to be going well so far.  We went to a Iowa cubs game last week where he was waved to multiple times and recieved 3 balls! Joy :)  This week is Birds week- thankful for the local libraries putting on some awesome, interesting, and free programs! I am excited to continue nannying, and excited to sneak some rest time in on my weekends now.
Next-
this weekend i will be traveling to Truman (my first trip since fall) to go see this cute boy I date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment