Wellllll It is that time of year again.. when my body decides to go against what I want and do its own thing.
Currently on a 4 week trial of no physical activity that has to do with my legs.
Yep you heard that right, a college athlete who can barely work out.
No stretching. (ouchiee)
No running.
No lifting.
at the end of this 4 weeks I will go to the doctor and they will magically tell me that my hip is fine and I can slowly get back into running and prepare for my 56 game season. God can do this, I truly believe it. BUT if he has other plans for me then we will play that by ear when I get there and have some serious FAITH.
I am on Day 4- and it is not going well.
I could definitely use some prayers for my tight tight muscles and my patience :)
No comments:
Post a Comment