Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Truman Life


I just took my last visit to Truman for the year.

This place has been a great third home for me throughout college--
with Kearney being my first and Drake being my second.

Of course- it is my third home because in this town is where my true love resides. Half of my heart lives in a different state.

It was such a weird weekend knowing I only have a year left of this long distance stuff.
SO SO SO HAPPY that we get to be together a year from Christmas.
and so sad knowing we both will be moving away from our friends and our homes for the past 4 years.
I have built such good relationships at Truman with some of the other girlfriends, who I can now call some of my best friends.

It has been a journey- a long journey, but one that will be worth it at the end :)



so blessed <3


No comments:

Post a Comment