I am having a baby niece! I'm sure everyone knows by now because I am CRAZY about it.Today I found baby UGGS and it took everything in me to not buy them! sooo dang cute ! I am finished with the baby shower gift and it is adorable! They are having an owl themed nursery and I just can't wait to see how it turns out. She is going to be adorable and I just am so excited to meet her already!
Things I am going to teach the new baby---
- How to be SASSY
- How to dance and shake that lil butt!
- How to say--
- Hey girl
- Hey boo boo (the little girl I nanny says this now and it is so hilarious.)
- Smoochie
- Snuggles
- Hol me
- There is way more but this is it for now!
BABY SHOWER NEXT WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment