Sunday, November 25, 2012

Baby shower!


This weekend we had my sister in laws shower at our house!

She wore the sweetest pink striped shirt that showed off her baby belly.

We played the baby food game where you try the different kinds of baby food and make guesses. After taking one look at that I decided 'EHHH better not." I went the smelling route and I am not sure I even got one right. One of my guesses was tomato--- not sure they even make that kind but it smelled like it!

My favorite part of the day was our 'dear baby' game. My cousin Whit did a fabulous job of creating this scrapbook for my brother and sister in law to keep, and it is something my niece will enjoy later in life.
Examples-
I hope you...
I hope you love...
I hope you arent afraid of...
I hope you respect...

This was so fun to fill out, you could make it as serious or as fun as you like based on your personality. We decided to let my sister in law read those on her own. I think they would have been emotional, personal, and better shared with her husband.

photo.JPG

This was the food table!
Lemon ice cubes for the punch
Cranberry Apple Gingerale Punch
Rice Krispie pops!
Homemade mints (not pictured)
and yes those are binky cupcakes you see!

photo.JPG
These are hysterical!




Something else added some excitement to this day..
more on that later
but I will leave you with a hint
Beyonce- If you like it then you better put a ring on it :) :) :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment